HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are considered the life blood of most shrubs, plants, herbs, flowers, trees, roots and seeds. They are the ‘plant concentrate’, the part of the plant that heals itself when it gets damaged. They are typically extracted using a steam distillation process that keeps their properties intact.
Why young living?
Young Living has been around for more than 20 years and their Seed to Seal promise is what makes them unique.
young living ESSENTIAL OILs fun facts:
- Young Living oils are safe for ingestion.
- Young Living oils do not have an expiration date.
- Young Living has a specific child and pet essential oil line.
- Young Living brings you natural products that you can use every day to keep your home and family clean and safe.
- Young Living is the world leader in Essential Oil research and distillation process.
- Young Living is proud to set the standard for essential oil purity and authenticity by carefully monitoring the production of oils through the unique Seed to Seal process. Read more here.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Radiating Splendor Essentials/Oily Families teams, you will not be alone when trying to figure out your oils. You will not only have your sponsor’s support, but you will have upline and crossline friends to help you on your entire EO journey. CLICK HERE to find your mentor and the person who is going to guide you on your oily journey. Members get 24% off retail prices which is incentive alone! You will also have access to the exclusive Radiating Splendor Essentials facebook page which offers daily support, inspiration, private classes, and a free bootcamp!
– Think of this as a one-time Costco membership fee, only you get tons of amazing oils, a diffuser and so much more. Costco only gives you coupons.
– No renewal fee; simply purchase a minimum of $50 of product (PV) per year and your account stays active.
– No order minimum! You can order whenever you like, as often as you like at 24% off retail prices.
– Although wholesale customers are called “Distributors” you are not signing up to sell oils and there is absolutely no pressure to do so! If you do want to make this a business we offer a monthly business class and are happy to get you signed up!
– You will receive a member number to share with friends and if they order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation. This is just a great perk because it’s hard not to share the oils with your loved ones.
When choosing a starter kit we recommend the Premium Starter Kit (NOT International, unless you are!). This is hands down the best bang for your buck and includes:
+ Everyday Oils collection (1 – 5 ml Digize, 1 – 5 ml Frankincense, 1 – 5 ml Lemon, 1 – 5 ml Lavender, 1 – 5 ml, Peppermint, 1 – 5 ml Purification, 1 – 5 ml Panaway, 1 – 5 ml Copaiba, 1 – 5 ml Thieves®, 1 – 5 ml R.C. $163 value) + BONUS Stress Away 5-ml )
+ Pick your own diffuser – It works as a humidifier, atomizer, air purifier and also has an optional glow setting. Perfect for little ones!! We have ours going in the kitchen all day. Choose from the home diffuser (has intermittent and regular settings, fun floral design), dew drop diffuser (goes straight for 4 hours, clean design), bamboo diffuser (more modern look) and the aria diffuser (gorgeous glass diffuser, led light show, spa sounds, three different timer settings, remote control)
+ Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet
+ AromaGlide Roller Fitment
+ Two Lavender Sample Packets, two Peppermint Sample Packets, two Peace & Calming Sample Packets, two Lemon Sample Packets, two Thieves Sample Packets, Sample Packet Business Cards
+ Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples
+Distributor Agreement, Product Guide and Product Price List.
– No starter kit required.
– Order products whenever you would like (but pay 24% more than a wholesale customer).